Monday, August 4, 2008

Subverse

Hey everybody, how y'all doin' today?
Good I hope.

Once again I was checkin' out the sounds at Mp34U and I noticed something. There is this one guy that comes up pretty regularly as a source for music.
Subverse.
That's his name. He must live at the computer, or somethin'. He posts alot!
But whatever he is doin' I am starting to appreciate. I mean I gotta admit that with all this new music out here in the world...there might be TOO MUCH.
I like someone, every once in awhile, to let me know what's good. You know...a second opinion. And it's easier if it's just one person.
Not everybody tryin' ta tell me everything at once, you know?
So if we were gonna vote on a source for Mp34U.com
My vote would be for Subverse. He seems to be slowly hippin' me to the lateset sounds, here in Netsville...
Alrighty...I guess I'll be back later with more Subverse picks...
Lemme leave you with one now, though...
Santogold is the pick...
-play-

I think I can deal with this world as long as there is music...

SH Sphere: Related Content

No comments: