Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mp3 4U Band Geek

Hey everybody, howz it hangin'?
Yeah boy, summer is leanin' to the left a little and
Fall is closin' in and some of us are gettin' all anxious
about it. I wonder if the women are acting the same, this
time of year, as they always did. I remember them pretty little gals and the
way they would get ready for a long cold winter. Prepare
in the fall, is what they would do. Yeah, that's right. Except
the women are smarter 'n us and never say exactly what it is
that they are doing. Aint that right fellaz?! Cuz they are all
out there, as pretty as can be, lookin' for a nice man to snuggle
up with all winter long.
Heh heh heh...
Now I aint got to deal with that mess at all no more. In fact, what I have is something that a lot of folks call precious. I have all the time in the world.
I do. And I spend it wandering through the endless space of Netsville, here.
I have the time to discover things that I wouldn't have been able to find, back in my younger days, what with all them gorgeous women runnin' around in the sun, half nekkid, and sweatin'. Know what I mean?

(sigh)
But like I said, I got time to browse, now. And when I get to browsin', I be findin stuff.
So, once again, I found something new.
At MP34U.
It's one of them source folk. He calls himself 'Band Geek'
Peculiar name for a person, I would say. He sounds like a horn player to me.
I can tell by the songs he puts up in Netsville. The thing that struck me odd about this particular source was the fact that he has ALOT of songs up. In fact he has 232 songs up.
He's gotta be married. Only a married man would find enough time to do something like that.
His musical taste is all over the map, too. Which makes him an interesting choice, when it comes to selecting a DJ of sorts. Or now we call them an 'MJ' That's Mp3 Jockey, in case you weren't payin' attention. The other thing that I noticed was that 232 songs represents something else. 232 is a number that all of us Americans should be familiar with, right? Do you know what 232 symbolizes, here in this country?
Do ya?
I'll tell you if you are correct. But not until the next blog...

Just think about it.
Every American should know this number.

While you're thinkin'...
check out -Band Geek-

ok now... Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Band Geek is the best. What gr8 music!