Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Freedom and Speech

What's happenin' follks?

I'm in a funny ass mood today.

Look how free some of the brothas are today. Do you know how good it makes me feel to hear my brothas SAYIN' words that are understood? Here in Netsville there is hardly a feeling that goes with typed words. But when you hear a brothah speak about black people...it gives you a feeling.
On youtube I typed in the words Black People...
Here is one video I found...



And here is another...



I'm not here to compare these videos. I'm just amazed at the progress we have made in the USA concerning the first amendment...
Hmmph...I think I'm gettin' more and more literate each day I spend in Netsville...
Y'all have a good day...
AND
Stay out of jail if you can...

Aye now, Let me let
Ollis Martin sing one for ya
-play song-

SH Sphere: Related Content

No comments: