Thursday, August 7, 2008

Are you THREATENING ME?!


Whew...just read an article about the Olympics. Threats are bein' made to ALL Chinese people attending from the militant Muslim Terrorizers, or what ever the heck you s' pose to call them.

Now WHY would you try to threaten a billion people. I don't even like the idea of havin' a few folks mad at me, let alone a billion. Besides...you can't see shit anyway because of all that damn smog and pollution...how you gonna tell who is who any how?!

Man...I remember this one time I had two...just TWO women mad at me one week. I had to ask my friend who was a coffin maker to hide me for a couple days. I figure, either way, if them two crazy ass possessive females had found me or not...I was in the right hidin' place! Now...after all that I can't even BEGIN to understand why some folks would want more than TWO folks bitter at'cha. It's a waste of time, I say.
(sigh)
The best advice I heard as a child? "You gotta grow up and calm down."
And that don't ever stop, see?
Otherwise you keep trying to make trouble for yourself...
And if you think I'm lyin
read the article your damn self...
-article-

Man, I was in such a good mood yesterday...
Gotta go look for some Muzic right about now.
To calm the savage beast...
Shiiiiiit.... Sphere: Related Content

No comments: