Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sara Tavares - Balance

Hello everybody, how ya'll doin' THIS week? If you are like me then you are smiling. Because I have had no money to lose. Sorry to say, but some of us are TRYING really hard to feel bad for the elite, who just aint used to it like some of us are. This no money thing is a way of life for some of us. I heard recently on this thing called the NPR...that's national public radio, that the elite equestrian world is having a difficult time managing their horses. They are unable to keep up with the bills AND feed to keep the horses. So, I guess, some of them are gonna have to choose between the BMW or the Andalusian.
Anyway...
As this beautiful young lady, Sara Tavares, would say, Balance is the key. "Balance" is the name of her new World Music hit. "Balance" is also the name of her album. Which is great because that is indeed what the world needs right now. Some balance. So it's no surprise that her song is number one on the World Music charts. Aint she fine? You should hear the sound of her voice. It will make a man stop and listen, I tell you that. I just wish I spoke Portuguese a little more than I do.
So I will leave you a link to her song and a link to all of her info and stuff.


SH

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: