Thursday, October 9, 2008

How Long?

Hello everybody. This world has gone completely crazy. Look at this chart here. I don't think I need to say much more about it. I was reading about the 1960's last week and was pretty impressed with all the civil rights movements and protests and what have you...
But now...well...if you are reading this then I should not have to explain what I'm saying, at all. People have gotten SO lazy, it's almost unforgivable. All the work that my generation did? It would break the backs of Blue Toothers today. Shiiiit...it's no wonder the men in charge have it so easy with y'all. No offense, but all you people walkin' down the street Blue Toothin' LOOK insane. You may feel like you aint. But it don't matter. The view from the satelite screen says that y'all LOOK crazy. Go ahead and say what you want about it, but y'all look crazy. Which makes alot of sense right now because the world IS crazy!

Which makes music a wonderful thing.
Am I right? You know that I am! How long has it been since you realized this simple comparison? How long has it been since you have sat down and ignored your cel phone, laptop and television just to LISTEN to some good music? Well...that's why I am giving you a chance right now to answer this hypoctritical question.

Check out this tune from veteran Hip hopster Money B...

-How Long by Money B-



SH Sphere: Related Content

No comments: