Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blackalicious

Hello everybody and how are you?
(I hope you are doin' better than Sarah Palin-face is doin' right about now. Can you imagine how terrified she must be? She must be pushin' out bricks through the run in her stockings at this very moment, you know what I'm sayin? )

Anyway...see these brothahs right here?
That's Blackalicious. I would tell you all about them except that I don't really have to. You see, all you have to do is listen to one of their songs. And I happen to know how to hook that up...right here...right now. Just click your little arrow on the the word below that says play...
And you will understand what I mean. Blackalicious is an intellectually stimulating experience that moves you in the hip area of your body. Almost making you want to hop around. But not too much that you miss what they're sayin'. I'm startin' to respect these young cats more and more these days..
Alrighty now...enjoy the sounds of Blackalicious...

-PLAY-



SH Sphere: Related Content

No comments: