Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes he can...

Hello there everybody. How are y'all doin' today?
I wanted to talk about Obama for a minute...


 Ya know? I believe he's is gonna BE the first Black President! No wonder all of us have started to come around again. I remember somebody tellin' me one fine day, " Son, you is crazy...aint no black man evuh get NEAR bein' the president of THIS United States...you must be talkin' 'bout some OTHER United States....I bet grandma'd wake out her grave if THAT happened...you crazy..."

Well...now look around. AM I crazy? Hmmm? Wish I could sing about it. Hard to sing if you only a couple dimensions wide. Maybe one day, though. 

I know a song that old GW might be singin' soon to mother earth...here...
check this song out...




Soon the history book of presidents might look like this...






~SH

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: