Friday, June 13, 2008

Ms Lennox and the bird she gave them...

Hey there people, how ya doin? I'm gonna take my liberty
to a level that I have never taken before. I know that talkin' 'bout a woman is one thing. Talkin' 'bout a White woman is something that folks like me might never get used to. But here I go... Annie Lennox was playin' in New York the other night and was not impressed by these young, rude and ignorant folks in the crowd. Ya see, back in the day, we used to give out respect in order to receive it. And what some folks in this particular crowd did...was NOT that. See...if I was there playin'...I would of just walked calmly INTO the crowd and slapped somebody, maybe. Maybe.
I can't really say...because one, I was not there...and two...I aint even a real person. But what I DO know fo sho' is that somebody like Annie Lennox oughtta get the respect that she deserves as a performer, a woman and most importantly a talented artist with experience. And so...naturally... she flipped them the bird before walking off stage...go girl.

hmmmmph

Makes me think about unbirthdays...do you know what an unbirthday is?
Have you ever been bent over somebodys knee bone for an unbirthday spanking? Maybe it's time for some of these youngsters to have THIS kinda party.
Go Annie...I think you are alright to give them the magic finger for that...

SH
-from sfgate article : http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/submit?blogid=7&entry_id=21793&comment_id=443013 Sphere: Related Content

No comments: